Something like this:

Monday, July 31, 2006

BARE IN THE WOODS

This... um... creation is the result of a dare given to me by ayer5922. The dare was - and I quote: to create a tranquil rural landscape being interrupted by something very un-tranquil. I, the Belly Punker, may be beautiful, sexy, irresistable to the ladies, but tranquil I am not.

I, the Belly Punker, REFUSE to be put in a box. My hobbies are diverse. Among them are entomology and nudism. Let me tell you, brothers and sisters, you've never truly looked at a butterfly until you've looked at a butterfly in the NUDE. Ah, the freedom. Ah, the intellectual stimulation. Prancing through the woods, hither and thither, chasing everything from the tiny Dicopomorpha echmepterygis to the huge Phobaeticus Serratipes. Naked.

Own this piece of history by bidding here.

No comments: