Something like this:

Friday, July 14, 2006

CAT-THA YOGA

This image is the result of a dare given to me by the excellent and talented ACEO artist, jeanze. The dare was to draw a woman wearing a turban of cats, in meditation, sitting in classic lotus position (cross-legged), on a flying carpet in a blue sky. I totally got ALL of that. Boo-Ya.

There are many paths to enlightenment. I travel my path by way of smirking at authority, endorphines, flexing my muscles in front of admiring audiences, NASCAR, the Tour de France, boxing, junk food, playing the guitar (emphasis on the first syllable), and yelling at small children.

For Claire, the subject of my first DARE (that's Doing Aceos Really Emphatically) aceo, it involves a little known form of yoga, called Cat-Tha Yoga. It's much like regular old Hatha Yoga, except you put catnip in your hair. And wait. The trip is apparently so blissful and insightful, that if the DEA, FDA, KGB, CIA, FBI, Fatherland Security, or the RIAA were to catch wind of this, Claire would be locked up in a jail cell just like all the other misinformed citizens who are foolish enough to believe that their bodies and minds are anything but property of the State. Well, just the 350,000 unfortunate enough to get caught.

Needless to say, I'm looking for a Cat-Tha Yoga instructor in my area.

To bid on this item, go
here.

No comments: