Something like this:

Friday, July 07, 2006


BELLY PUNKER

I am a very serious normative artist. I have the fringe benefits to prove it. And, as every serious artist does, I, too, have painted a self-portrait.

If, as every serious artist does, I bare my dark, soulful soul in my work to the masses, it is only right I should display the container of said soulful soul in all it's glory. I bring you, ME. The BELLY PUNKER.

Mere prose does no justice. Forsooth, a poem:

BELLY PUNKER, BELLY PUNKER
In your pantaloons
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
Dancing o'er the dunes
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
In the mosh pit, mash
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
Stylish pencil ... moustache
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
Jingling pretty bells
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
Aching soul doth quells
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
After all the work he did
BELLY PUNKER BELLY PUNKER
Don't just watch, please bid.

Yes, I just wrote a poem about ME in the third person. That's what serious artists DO.

PS No, mom, I don't really have a purple mowhawk. Jeez.

To bid, click on the "What am I selling now" link on the right.

No comments: