Something like this:

Saturday, July 22, 2006


FLOYD LANDIS WILL WIN THE TOUR DE FRANCE!

What a nutso Tour. I hope he makes it through hip surgery ok. He's a man among Mennonites.

(Updated to correct the spelling of Mennonites. Apologies to all the Mennonites reading this. Of course, if you're reading this blog, you're probably not a Mennonite. If you are, you are being a bad Mennonite. How many times can I use the word "Mennonite" in a post? Six, apparently. Mennonite. Seven. I'll never misspell that word again. Mennonite. Eight.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

harmoniousjosh said...

C'mon, spammers. You gotta be more creative than this.