Something like this:

Thursday, August 03, 2006

RAGING SKULL

As you may or may not know, I tried my hand at boxing for a while. I'm a peaceful kind of guy, more of a lover than a fighter. And I'm more of a joker than a lover, so take that for what you will. Anyway, I had never felt a punch let alone been in a fight before I signed up at the boxing gym.

While my defense wasn't too bad, I learned pretty quickly what a punch felt like. You know when you see a bunny hopping across the meadow as you're strolling with a loved one on a sunny day after a tasty picnic bbq? It's nothing like that. Except when you get hit on the nose, you do smell bbq for some reason.

You would be forgiven if you thought this was an image of a boxing skeleton. It's actually a regular boxer, who has dehydrated himself making weight to the point where all you see is bones.

Place your bids here.

1 comment:

Babe in the Woods said...

AHA! I was right. Sorry I missed this one. Its okay to want traffic on your site,its nice to have company. I don't think I could ever deprive myself of food that long. I need to, but couldn't. Glad you gave up the ring and have joined the blogging world.

I thought about your suggestions with my wallpaper dilemma. They were pretty good ones but I have decided to purchase a wallpaper with a black backround and swirls in a light greyish green. It aint the same but my hand will thank me later. Tanks for the help.

Babe:>