Something like this:

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PLANET PRILOSEC

Since I'm in a cityscape kind of mood (see my other listings), I thought I'd try something a little different. Here is a special scene from the planet, Prilosec (no relation to the pharmaceutical) As the three red-ish moons set in the yellow horizon, the Prilosecians join hands in their monthly celebration called "Whew, That Was A Close One (WTWACO for short)."

About thirteen Prilo-years ago, their planet was spinning through the universe (much like ours, fellow earthlings) when it chanced upon a whole bunch of asteroids. Fortunately for them, they have three moons that were able to run interference, so to speak. All the asteroids crashed on one of the three lunar heroes instead of their green and yellow planet (needless to say, they're GB Packers fans). In case you're curious, I've got a close-up image of a Priloman in my listings. Be sure to check the dude out.

The WTWACO festival is held in honor and gratitude to their moons. Good thing we, fellow earthlings, have three moons, for it's only a matter of time before we enter an asteroid belt ourselves.


What? We only have one? Um, oh. Right. Well, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Click here to bid.

No comments: