Something like this:

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SAD OIL FACE

This is a first for me. Oil, that is. It might be a last - talk about a high-maintenance medium.

This guy is sad because he is aware of his likely future of loneliness. I'm pretty much a watercolor or gouache painter. Occasionally acrylic. And you know what they say, oil and water don't mix. Or was it oil and vinegar? Wait, no, that's a salad dressing. My favorite kind, mind you. When I eat salads at all. But I digress.

Someday I'll do oils again. But I might need guidance. Like a class or something. Imagine that - actually learning about something before you try it. Do people actually do that?

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

No comments: