Something like this:

Sunday, December 17, 2006

BECKMANN-ISH

Max Beckmann is one of those artists many people have said I should check out. Alright, already. I've checked him out. And, as usual, those people were right. Cool stuff. So here I offer up unto you, verily verily, my interpretation of Beckmann's Still Life with Three Skulls.

I suppose you could find a poster of this somewhere. If you bought that, you'd have a more accurate representation of the real thing. And it would be bigger. But, and I hate to be the one to break it to you, posters are tacky. And even though this aceo is a painting of someone else's work, it's realer art than a poster.

Just be happy that I didn't try to make it more my own by adding a naked Belly Punker.

Anyway, here's the real thing:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

No comments: