Something like this:

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TRIPPIN TRUCK

I gotta say, this little experiment is going great. A cool dude who liked one of my other ACEOs requested I draw a semi. I never would have thought to do that, but I'm really glad I did. Thanks, cool dude! This piece is so far my favorite. I loved drawing it and I love the way it looks.

I hope some trucker looking for mudflaps for his/her (remember Large Marge, from Pee Wee's Big Adventure?) rig finds, bids on, and wins this one. I imagine him/her finding it, exclaiming "Duuuuuude (I don't know if truckers say "Duuuuude" a lot; I know I do. I started saying it to be funny, now it is a permanent fixture in my vocabulary. Dude.)! That's going next to my lucky Buddha charm!"

Thanks again, cool dude, for the request. Please, everyone, give me more! Then I don't have to think about what to draw next. This saves valuable and dwindling real estate in my brain.

(Sold!)

No comments: