Something like this:

Thursday, June 08, 2006

SCRIBBLE SUNSET

I must come clean: I went to my first art class last night. I know, I know, this kind of ruins my experiment, but I would kind of like a little advice from people looking over my shoulder. Also, I really don't know what I'm doing, so if I get a little educated I might be better able to do what I want. It's all about minimizing my angst, people. So if you want a pre-art class harmoniousjosh piece, this is one of three.

SCRIBBLE SUNSET is pretty much what my doodles look like when on hold on the phone. I try to make some semblace of three-dimensionality by piling on a scribbley string. I thought I'd add a little color to it, make it a little more looker-friendly.

I've also started using outsider in my item title as suggested by a buyer. That reminds me of when I was in high school I was cast in a stage adaptation of S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders. The funny thing is, I wasn't one of the outsiders - I was an insider. The main insider - the Soc that gets killed. Dying a violent death on stage is a blast - I highly recommend it. Stay golden, Ponyboy. Do it for Johnny!

(No bidders. Dang. If you would like to purchase this, let me know and I'll relist it on ebay.)

No comments: