Something like this:

Thursday, June 08, 2006

DOME HEAD MAN WITH EYEBROWS

Here is number three of three of the pre-art class harmoniousjosh. This is the last one, my boogy children. Every ACEO after this one will be dramatically different due to my training. Or not. I haven't done an ACEO since the class, so it could be the same ol' same ol'. But hey, life, like boxing, is the theater of the unexpected. One thing you can expect, however, is to be the envy of the ACEO community by owning THE LAST pre art class harmoniousjosh listing.

DOME HEAD MAN WITH EYEBROWS was done immediately after TRIPPIN CHICKEN. I thought I was really on to something. I like to doodle old freaky looking people, in part because it's hard to mess up. It's easy to turn a mistake into a "happy accident" as Bob Ross would say. Man, I miss that dude. And you know what? I'm going to miss DOME HEAD MAN WITH EYEBROWS. What a guy. His naso labials (the smile lines/jowels) are almost reason enough for me to keep him around, hiding him from the world. But Sting would want me to set him free, and I always do what Sting tells me to.

(No bidders. Dag nabbit. If you would like to purchase this, let me know and I'll relist it on ebay.)

No comments: