Something like this:

Friday, June 16, 2006


CONDUCTOR'S DREAMS

The other night I was approached by a dude asking for money. On an unlit sidewalk. He had an unusual story: he says he was the first black conductor at the Winston Salem Orchestra, and he always dreamed of performing Beethoven's Something Or Other Symphony in front of the French Revolution Painting, 'Liberty Leading The People' but now he's hit some hard times yadda yadda yadda... I don't believe him, of course. But dang, what a story to come up with. So I ended up giving him a couple of bucks (while prepared to run like crazy if he pulled out a knife - Be Prepared, as the OG Boyscouts say).

At this point, I've received nothing from this transaction. So instead of crying about it, I take the image he sold me and made an ACEO. Why not bid? I've been hit by hard times...

(No bidders. If you would like to purchase this, let me know and I'll relist it on ebay.)

No comments: