Something like this:

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIM: DOC WATSON

I'm not very good at drawing people in a way that ends up actually looking like them. This one turned out pretty good, though. So my good buddy and Doc Watson fan Tim gets this aceo.

Thanks, Tim, for making me take my guitar out of the closet and start playing again. Keep teaching me strumming rhythms and I'll return the favor with harmonies.

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have spent good money for that Doc Watson. See you at Merlefest.

Oh, and happy birthday, Tim

studio lolo said...

I really, really like this portrait. And to answer your question...YES, people do read the 66th comment if it's on their blog. :) Thanks for stopping by. I feel very lucky to have found IF friends. (and I like your dog.)