Something like this:

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

THE FIDDLER


Come listen you fellers so young and so fine
Oh seek not your fortune in the dark dreary mine
It will form as a habit and seep in your soul
Till the stream of your blood is as black as the coal.

Refrain
It's dark as a dungeon and damp as the dew
Where the danger is double and the pleasures are few
Where the rain never falls and the sun never shines
It's as dark as a dungeon way down in the mines.

I hope when I'm gone and the ages shall roll
My body will blacken and turn into coal
Then I'll look from the door of my heavenly home
And pity the miner a-diggin' my bones.

--Tennessee Ernie Ford

Here's the face:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

No comments: