Something like this:

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Don't read Band Books - listen to their music!!!

What? Oh. Banned Books. Carry on, then. But I gotta say, I'm a little skeptical about how serious a threat these "hundreds of attempts to remove great books from libraries and schools" are. Sounds more like a way to boost sales of 1984 to me. That's a book which I have no intention of ever reading again. Why read it when I'm living it?

I should note that fellow google-linker Steven Chabot makes note of google's hypocrisy, given their whole China brou-ha-ha. Me, I'm just too busy making sure I touch my toes the way Big Brother likes to worry about such things.

PS more ACEOps on the way - I have to do an image of a hypocrite (that word twice in one post? Yup, guess so) crab, a crow with a pitcher, and now a stargazer in the ditch. Where d0es the time go?

No comments: