Something like this:

Friday, November 24, 2006

IPOD BANDITO

So as you may or may not know, I've been employed as a school photographer lately. At this one school, I was walking down a hallway that was lined with third-graders' artwork. While I'm always interested to see what the young 'uns are up to, this display really got my attention:

They were all WANTED posters, all with a Mexican guy sporting a sombrero and a big moustache. Wow, I thought. These guys have really strong opinions about the whole immigration thing. Upon closer inspection, I realized they were all Pancho Villa. Hmm, I said to myself. I guess I'm a little less weirded out.

Then, on the way home from that school, my iPod broke.

So here, mis amigos, is the iPod Bandit. He delivers stolen iPods to those whose warranties have unexpectedly expired (for a fee, of course).

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

1 comment:

Jana Bouc said...

Great drawing and story. I'm glad the kids weren't doing the anti-immigration thing. Sorry to hear about your ipod. Mine's been acting up lately too.