Something like this:

Saturday, February 24, 2007

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: ZOMBIE LOVE


I'm not sure what the title of this one means, either.

I was in art class waiting for a still life to dry, filling the time working on this aceo. My art teacher, who bears a resemblance to Eugene Levy only when I draw/paint him, saw it and said "Ooh! Zombie love!"

Who am I to argue? Anyway, the topic for this week's IF is COMMUNICATION. It looks to me like this Zombie Couple is having a tiff, and not really speaking to each other. Come on, now. Nobody likes a petulant zombie.

Inaccurate pic of my art teacher:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eugene Levy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What goes on between consenting zombies is none of my business.

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

5 comments:

Heartful said...

LOL!!!! Petulant zombies and Eugene Levy lookalikes, what more could anyone want?!?!

harmoniousjosh said...

A harem of women to feed me grapes and fan me with palm fronds.

Teri said...

Isn't it funny how some titles are just perfect!! Fun painting.

Anonymous said...

who is this "Josh Sutcliffe" person, whose name you've used? real illo-ish illo.

harmoniousjosh said...

I'm just influencing the results of google searches for my real name. Wouldn't want fans of me thinking I've taken up rugby.