Something like this:

Saturday, February 24, 2007

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: ZOMBIE LOVE


I'm not sure what the title of this one means, either.

I was in art class waiting for a still life to dry, filling the time working on this aceo. My art teacher, who bears a resemblance to Eugene Levy only when I draw/paint him, saw it and said "Ooh! Zombie love!"

Who am I to argue? Anyway, the topic for this week's IF is COMMUNICATION. It looks to me like this Zombie Couple is having a tiff, and not really speaking to each other. Come on, now. Nobody likes a petulant zombie.

Inaccurate pic of my art teacher:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Eugene Levy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What goes on between consenting zombies is none of my business.

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

5 comments:

the heartful blogger said...

LOL!!!! Petulant zombies and Eugene Levy lookalikes, what more could anyone want?!?!

harmoniousjosh said...

A harem of women to feed me grapes and fan me with palm fronds.

Teri C said...

Isn't it funny how some titles are just perfect!! Fun painting.

Anonymous said...

who is this "Josh Sutcliffe" person, whose name you've used? real illo-ish illo.

harmoniousjosh said...

I'm just influencing the results of google searches for my real name. Wouldn't want fans of me thinking I've taken up rugby.