Something like this:

Thursday, February 22, 2007

ART CLASS BONANZA

I haven't been posting my attempts at "art" from art class lately. No reason other than sloth. Here are a bunch, some good, some not so much.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is sort of my art teacher. I elongated his face. Who do I think I am, El Greco?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Going for dramatic white space with this one.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
imaginary bird head.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TREES! Quel Suprise! I'm not too fond of these, but the wife likes them.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I do, however, like this still life. The wife does not.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ditto for this one.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, so the green was a poor color choice for the background of this one, but I'm starting to figure out how to make things 3-D-ish.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's not meditating. He was behaving poorly, and was sent to a corner for a time-out.

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art teacher is Eugene Levy?

harmoniousjosh said...

I KNEW he looked familiar.