Something like this:

Sunday, January 14, 2007

CHEEKY BUNNY

Seems like from time to time I need to put my masculinity into question. Sure, there's a part of me that wishes every paintbrush induced creation would be all cool and edgy. Art that would make the viewer not want to chance upon me in a dark alley, debating between placing a bid or calling the cops. But in reality, I have limited control of these things. So here you go: A cute little bunny with fat cheeks.

Yeah, I could make up a story about how this bunny is wanted in 16 states for armed robbery. I could tell you about the time he was almost caught selling plutonium to terrorists. How he runs an underground market in Trans-fats foods in New York. But would you believe me? Just look at those pudgy, wudgy wittle cheeks!

-----
LOOK! Pretty shiny things to buy @ NUTMEGNINE.COM!

And look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness and birdwatching excitement? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

The only thing this bunny can possibly be wanted for in 16 states is for being so cute!