Something like this:

Saturday, October 06, 2007

INKY STILL LIFE


If this sells at the starting bid price, it will pay for the art class I painted it in. If it sells for more, my teacher will want a cut. So you're going to have to bid really high if I'm going to make any profit. Remember, I have a cute puppy who needs me to pay for her dog food.

No pressure. I just don't want the poor dog to go hungry.

-----

Look here! Art to buy!

Need more wittyness? Click this VERY SENTENCE.

Bird nerds, click here.

1 comment:

sandy said...

I'm almost positive I commented on this one but if I didn't, I love love love it. I am going to practice some in this style...

remember imitation is the highest form of flattery..hahaha.

but seriously, I love the technique. I tried some in the past like this but sure didn't come close to getting anything I would post.